Do you have a broken or missing tooth? Blacks Fork Dental can help with restorative dentistry in Mountain View, Wyoming. Dr. Devin Irene is an expert in restorative dental treatments and can get your smile back to its former (or improved) glory. We understand that a broken tooth can be incredibly embarrassing and inconvenient, so we work quickly to get you in and treated.
What is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry is the branch of dentistry that deals with repairing broken, damaged, or missing teeth. Many different types of restorative dental treatments are available, and the best one for you will depend on the damage to your tooth.
Our Restorative Dental Treatments
Our team is dedicated to providing excellent service and ensuring you are comfortable and happy with your treatment. We want you to feel confident in your smile – and we know we can help make that happen.
Our dental practice provides the highest quality restorative treatments in Mountain View, including:
- Dental Crowns in Mountain View: We use a dental crown to cover a tooth that is broken or has a large cavity. We also use crowns to support a dental bridge.
- Dental Bridges in Mountain View: We use a dental bridge to replace one or more missing teeth. The bridge is anchored in place by your natural teeth or implants and covers the space left behind by a missing tooth.
- Dental Implants in Mountain View: Dental implants restore your dental function with a great-looking and natural-functioning prosthetic. We place the implant in your jawbone, and we place an artificial tooth (crown) on top. This helps you improve your chewing and protects your other teeth from shifting.
- All-on-4 Dental Implants in Mountain View: The All-on-4 dental implant procedure is an excellent option for patients who are missing all of their teeth or need to have all of their teeth removed. This procedure uses four implants to support an entire arch of artificial teeth. And the best part: they don’t come out!
- Tooth-Colored Fillings in Mountain View: We use tooth-colored fillings to fill cavities and repair cracked or chipped teeth. They are made from a composite resin material that we match to the color of your natural teeth.
- Tooth Extractions in Mountain View: Tooth extractions are sometimes necessary to remove damaged or teeth with large cavities that we are not able to save. We use the latest technology and techniques, such as bone grafting, to ensure that your extraction is as quick and painless as possible.
What to Expect During Your Visit
When you come in for a restorative dental treatment, Dr. Devin Irene will assess the damage and determine what needs to be done. We will then work with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your needs and fits your budget.
We understand that no two mouths are the same. We will tailor your treatment to your specific needs. We will work hard to maximize your comfort and get the best possible results.
After your treatment is complete, we will provide you with post-operative instructions and follow up with you to make sure that you are healing correctly. We will ensure you are as comfortable as possible during the entire process – from start to finish.
Why Replace a Missing Tooth?
It’s essential to replace a missing tooth for aesthetic and functional reasons. A missing tooth can affect your ability to chew correctly and lead to gum disease, jawbone loss and shifting teeth. In addition, a missing tooth can make you self-conscious about your smile.
Restorative Dentistry to Make You Smile in Mountain View
You’ll love our comfortable office environment and our friendly team in Mountain View, Wyoming. We know that when you look good, you feel good – and that’s what we’re all about.
Don’t let a broken tooth ruin your smile. Call Blacks Fork Dental today and schedule an appointment for restorative dentistry in Mountain View. We look forward to helping you get your smile back!